Pretty Much the coolest case

lhuser said:
Those LianLi Snail series aren't the coolest PC. By terms of cool from air and cool looking, it's not. The way it's being made, it will lack of fans.

This is the one you want to get:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133171

It's watercooled motherboard tray and side fans. You might need to be careful as it is really looking like a radiator, but it's going to be good to work with. The door opening is well thought though. Hydraulic opening will get the fuss with some poor door designs.

The big thing though, is that the watercooling blocks will help cool the thing preety well and the 120mm fans will help the rest to settle quite well.

Oh god...gross.

ThermalTake has to be one of the least innovative companies ever. They're like EA. They either steal other company's ideas or they come up with the dumbest ones ever. Quality is decent for the most part, but I could easily find a better alternative.

Yeah, with TT watercooling...you'll start to see corrosion after a while. never ever mix aluminum with copper in a loop or you are just asking for trouble.

that has to be one of the most ugliest cases i have ever seen

here the one i have.. i love it

NZXT Apollo

image.phtml

Fisher said:
thats the kind of case that i like. sleak and subtle. whats the cooling like on it?

Very nice. I only have two case fans running and I can feel tons of air being sucked through the front filters. :D

setishock said:
Zer0Cool
Might I suggest you invest in some cable straps. The slim 3 " in 500 lot bags are less than 10 dollars. Tidying up the wiring not only gets it out of the airflow but makes it look a lot better. You can use the edges of the drive bays and other opening and holes in the frame to neaten up the appearance. What you can't tuck up out of sight(stealth) you can make look a lot better.

Thanks man i think il give it a shoot.

Oh yeah, Zalman TNN cases are awesome. :D If they weren't so expensive, I would buy one.

Back
Top Bottom