What Are You Currently Listening to?

Re: Another What Are You Currently Listening to? Thread

I have a couple bones to pick with rap:

1, they rap about some of the stupidest shit, if your gonna rap, rap about something worth rapping about.

2, the lack of good music (as in the actual sound, other than the rapping) it just doesn't sound good to me at all, like it's there to be there, but thats it.

The only band I like that is even remotely rap is probably limp bizkit.

Annnnnyway,

A Perfect Circle - Passive

I don't hate rap, but I don't listen to it. Music is music, and if I don't like a certain genre I don't listen to it. Simple as that.

I am currently listening to Lazy Eye by the Silversun Pickups. Good song. :) Then I'll probably listen to some Saosin, Alexisonfire or maybe The Fall of Troy. :D

for me, theres no specific genre that i like or dont like. i mean, its kinda hard to hate every single song in a genre of music or like every single song in a genre of music. for me, ill listen to rap if it has a unique beat or something, and as long as they arent rapping about sex (like most of today's rap songs do, which is why i mostly like older rap)

Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Goldfinger - Youth

Mobb Deep ft 50 Cent - Pearly Gates.....a little from the hip-hop genre :cool:

edit - lol i didnt notice the rant about the rap music scene above, interesting that i happened to post a rap song today. :D

MechWarrior 2 - Rogue Chariot

I love this game.. i'm trying to torrent it so I can play it again.. but it's stuck at 99.4%!

My CD is scratched way too badly... :(

The Human League - Tell Me When

A surprise 1994 comeback for these 80's synth heroes. It's good.

Back
Top Bottom