350z

im sure measuring on a closer picture on the left side vs. a farther picture from the right side makes it look somewhat different. besides those pictures it still seems different. the driver side seems to be smaller when on the rigth side.

I would like a right hand drive so much. That way I could park on the side of the road and get out on the sidewalk instead of into the street. Plus it would be cool to shift with the left hand and also to see the faces of other people who can't see anyone driving the car. :D

And be sure to get a system in the mail truck. Just because you will be in there like 8 hours a day. A nice system (including wo 12''s) and one of them iPod hookups LD

G35x said:
Just wondering, isnt Mazda bad when it comes to reliability? Are they good when it comes to mileage? I never sat in one, or know anyone that has one, just wanted to know..I know they dont hold their value at all, atleast here in the USA they dont...So, are they reliable, easily 200k without problems?

Didn't read past here, sorry.

Just wanted to comment on the Mazda thing. They are part of Ford's collection (including of course, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover and Aston Martin <-my personal fave!). I know the Mazda 6 and 3 are having some rough spots, not sure on exact details. A friend of mine is a mechanic at a local garage and he advised my GF against they for that reason.

Also, for those of you who care, they make the V6 for the V6 Mustangs. Putting out 221 horses, not too shabby considering the mid 80's 5.0's were only putting about 180 out.

The 350Z is an awesome car and just as much a legend as the Stang. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one, but you have to remember, more than likely, at that price, it has been beaten on. I do not advise on buying a sports/muscle car from anyone other than a little old lady!

I found a WS6 T/A a while back, had a smooth sticker of about 6500, and 116K on the clock, but being a WS6, that was 116K miles of pure hot rodding. sure it held and was driving good, but that's kinda like pandoras box. You really don't wanna open it and if you do, you don't wanna find out what's inside.

I do wish you the best and I hope you go with a G35x instead!!!

EMMteo said:
hey get a job as a mail truck driver ;) youd just be the shit around town then lol

Nah. Garbage truck drivers are the best. :D You get to drive on the right hand side, you get a forklift or sidelift thing (depending on the company) and you get a giant garbage truck! :D

alvino said:
Nah. Garbage truck drivers are the best. :D You get to drive on the right hand side, you get a forklift or sidelift thing (depending on the company) and you get a giant garbage truck! :D

And you will win any crash you get into!

Funny that you should mention mail truck driver... There's one that deliveres to my friend's neighborhood in a standard left-hand SUV. Here's the good part... He drives from the right seat. :eek: It's so awesome to watch.

Back
Top Bottom