Ya Baby - Oblivion

Spec said:
Ahh i have it...200 strength...184 pickpocketing...hell i can stand right behind a guard in pickpocket them. Ive already beaten it..its a wonderful game.

I like the stealing the best.

I was in Bruma, and to some Weebem na's house, and I found two lizards in there. I killed both of them and took all their loot. I then went to the Deadra god Nocturnal so I could get the unbreakable lockpick. I had to go evasdrop on two theives.

Turns out they were already dead. :p

N_350Z said:
I like the stealing the best.

I was in Bruma, and to some Weebem na's house, and I found two lizards in there. I killed both of them and took all their loot. I then went to the Deadra god Nocturnal so I could get the unbreakable lockpick. I had to go evasdrop on two theives.

Turns out they were already dead. :p

It's Leyawiin. It's to get back Nocturnal's Eye. In return you get the Skeleton Key and 40 security points permenantly added to your attributes.

I love Oblivion. :D I've gotten all the Daedra artifacts and I know all the codes for every object, weapon, NPC, clothing etc. I can just open up the devconsole and type it in and get that item. :D

I guess that what happens when you play Oblivion for 185 hours in one summer. :p

alvino said:
It's Leyawiin. It's to get back Nocturnal's Eye. In return you get the Skeleton Key and 40 security points permenantly added to your attributes.

I love Oblivion. :D I've gotten all the Daedra artifacts and I know all the codes for every object, weapon, NPC, clothing etc. I can just open up the devconsole and type it in and get that item. :D

I guess that what happens when you play Oblivion for 185 hours in one summer. :p

Oh yeah, Leyawin. Hm..

So far I think the Dark Brotherhood and Theives Guild are the coolest. I started a new game so I could be a Dark Elf and a Theif sign and everything.

BTW, whenever I try to open up the console, nothing happens. I checked the .ini file and everything, and it refuses to open up.

Press "~" and it should open up.

Yeah, the Dark Brotherhood is cool. For the PS3 version, it'll have a new guild right out of the box. They're called the Knights of the Nine, and basically the opposite of the Dark Brotherhood. Don't worry though, it's not exclusive. Bethesda announced they'll come out with it for the PC and Xbox 360. :D

Hahahaha! Sounds like fun! I looked at that game for the 360. Think I should get it for the 360 or PC?

BTW. HAPPPPY HALLOWEEEEN CF!!!!

alvino said:
Press "~" and it should open up.

Yeah, the Dark Brotherhood is cool. For the PS3 version, it'll have a new guild right out of the box. They're called the Knights of the Nine, and basically the opposite of the Dark Brotherhood. Don't worry though, it's not exclusive. Bethesda announced they'll come out with it for the PC and Xbox 360. :D

For a price I'm assuming. Meh.

I probably wouldn't join that guild anyway. I like the sneakyness. That mission where you have to infiltrate the Imperial Prison to kill Valen Dreth was INTENSE. Seriously, I didn't even breathe the whole time. It was sweet. I open the cell door, pull out my bow, stick him in the neck and run, run away. I was like 'YAH BABY'. But then it said I killed a guard, which I didn't. So that made me mad.

BTW, get it for the PC. You can't quicksave on the X360. Which will blow.

Yeah, I remember that mission. The second time I did it I was bored so I no clipped and came up right into his cell and stuck a dagger into his ass. :p

What armor and weapons do you have? What about your character stats?

alvino said:
Yeah, I remember that mission. The second time I did it I was bored so I no clipped and came up right into his cell and stuck a dagger into his ass. :p

What armor and weapons do you have? What about your character stats?

I don't have them on-hand ATM. I'm at my fathers and this PC is packing a walloping Nvida 5200FX. So I don't bother bringing it here.

I'm rolling with the Shoured Armor and Shrouded Hood. It looks pretty badass and keeps me sneaky so I like it.

I really like the Bows to. I've got a bow equipped most of the time, but when I have to fight some people close I like to use shortswords. I had about twenty hours on my first file, but I f***** up so I went and started over. It was kind of nice, knowing what to do.

In all honesty, I don't even do that many missions, I entered the Theives Guild just so I could make some money on all my stolen loot. Mwuahaha.

Back
Top Bottom