The Member photos

Tommy Boy said:
Nice pictures Maurice....glad you decided to post them :)
I carved the treble cleff [not spelt cleft] on the wall for my wife, out of solid English oak, she loved classical music, an old friend is sitting on the sofa, he knew my wife.

Brookfield said:
I carved the treble cleff [not spelt cleft] on the wall for my wife, out of solid English oak, she loved classical music, an old friend is sitting on the sofa, he knew my wife.
Hmm...interesting. So you were a wood worker or did you just carve that in your spare time? And what else have you done? I'd be interested to know.

Brookfield said:
I'm no carpenter, I was middling good at school & built things about the home, no, I "borrowed" an offcut of oak from the prison workshop, my office was just opposite, cut it to shape in their vice with a jigsaw, not easy sawing those holes out, sandpapered & varnished it, made it over two lunchtimes with love, my wife enjoyed classical music.
That was a very nice gift for her then. Best thing was that you made it yourself.

Tommy Boy said:
That was a very nice gift for her then. Best thing was that you made it yourself.

yeah the best gifts are the ones you've made. Even better when they turn out to be something decent.

Okay, this is a bad mod of me holding that bazooka. I like explosive, but if this was real and charged, and it would go off, it would be suicide/

dscf0258copyqj7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom