Ya Baby - Oblivion

N_350Z

In Runtime
I just got this game, and it's the sweetest game I've ever played in my fourteen years. I swear, I'm addicted, I was up till two on Saturday looting peoples houses, pick pocketing people, and killing them in their sleep. It's the greatest game evar.

So who else plays?

N_350Z said:
I just got this game, and it's the sweetest game I've ever played in my fourteen years. I swear, I'm addicted, I was up till two on Saturday looting peoples houses, pick pocketing people, and killing them in their sleep. It's the greatest game evar.

So who else plays?

I would love to have the game. But a new moniter comes before a new game.

I tried to get into it.. but i'm never addicted to any games anymore... I want a good game I can get into.. :(

cileskot said:
ive never played it, but what are your specs and how good does it run?

2GB RAM
Pentium D...204?
Nvida 6200 GS

I've got alot of the pretty graphical effects turned off/way down, but I still like it.

I heard that if you tweak the .ini file you can have Oblivion take advantage of Dual Core setups, anyone know how?

Also, can anybody give me a rough estimate on the size of mods/patches? I want to download a couple, but I'm on 56K.

lol i like how you emphasized two as if it were late. n00b, i believe there are many of us here who have never gone to bed because of gaming. but oblivion does pwn.

Ahh i have it...200 strength...184 pickpocketing...hell i can stand right behind a guard in pickpocket them. Ive already beaten it..its a wonderful game.

Back
Top Bottom