Recent events in Labour's Britain

we had a few cops doing the same thing. after they thought we were safe enough they eventually went down to 1. doing this they picked the wrong officer. he allowed girls to skip classes and talk to him about anything (then write them passes), and to top it off he had sex with a few girls from my high school. no lie either

EMMteo said:
we had a few cops doing the same thing. after they thought we were safe enough they eventually went down to 1. doing this they picked the wrong officer. he allowed girls to skip classes and talk to him about anything (then write them passes), and to top it off he had sex with a few girls from my high school. no lie either
Wow, some shady characters wearing uniforms throughout the world.

Yeah, England is messed up bigtime..

We have kids walking round college dealing weed and coke, that needs to be sorted, but I dont think we'l ever get coppers here..

The system is all messed up as well..

I was letting steam off, on the day we finished school, you know, few drinks, little smoke, and this guy comes out of his house, pretty drunk, and starts demanding we move on, and that we should go the fcuk away..so i step in, on behalf of 12 of us, and say, "No, your pissed, and we're not moving because we havent done anything"

This goes on for 20 minutes, until he comes up to me, (this guy is 40, and built like a brick wall) and starts pushing me..he punches me to the floor, kicks me in the head, I get up..hit him back, he hits me again..in other words, we have a full blown fight - however, I was using boxing techniques, in self defence..

The police come down the road..he's still having a go at me, so I tell him to shutup...and guess what..I say he assaulted me..(which he did) - he says I started it all, I get arrested for affray! Im still on bail, he wants to press charges..

So, I counter charge against him, he has been told full well he can face prison for this..because im still a minor..yet the law wont drop it!

I mean, no joke here, I've been bailed a further 6 times, because the damned police, cant collect enough evidence, to get the case going..

Now that's a waste of time, and tax payers money!

PCNoob said:
Wow, some shady characters wearing uniforms throughout the world.

Our number 1 cop before the chief of police use to be the biggest cocainne dealer in western wisconsin. another one of our cops got out of rehab a short time before getting the job as a police officer. defiantly some shady, and confused cops lol

My school is the only one in the district not to have a lason officer in the school. But we do have this guy that chaces after people that skip... And if you go to the office for like thirty minutes you'll see atleast two cops coming to pick up kids...

It's illegal in the state of Texas to disrupt class in any way. So if a teacher sends you down to the office for disrupting the class you have to pay a 500 dollar fine and get suspended probably.

Holy cow John. We'd have kids getting suspended 3,4, or even 5 times a week (if that would be possible). The only thing that they can be fined for is swearing, and I've ony seen one case of that in my whole high school career.

Going back to the subject of Britain under Labour, kids in Liverpool now have "mischief nights" they go around in the dark evenings, in gangs of about a dozen, doing as much damage as they can, mostly windows, theys run along, smashing whole rows of them in shopping areas, & buses, they waylaid an empty one on the was to the depot, & smashed every window & the headlights, the police can't catch them, they wait until a patrol car has gone by, then do the deed, by the time the police return they're long gone

National Service.

Why did it stop? Either that or set up army punishment battalions.

Back
Top Bottom