High School Rant, PT. 1

ArrizX said:
Heh.. I need to start doing my homework too.

I procrastinate and never get it done. Thats why I have like two D's maybe even three in school. Out of 5 classes.

Thats when I say Fuck.. im screwed.

Lol.

That was funny as hell man. :)

MikeReiner said:
3 Bs, 1 C, 1 A-, and 4 Fs.

I think we can both say "Fuck.. im screwed."

How long are your school days. I noticed you have 9 classes, and the most i ever had was 7 due to lunch taking the 8th away.

EMMteo said:
How long are your school days. I noticed you have 9 classes, and the most i ever had was 7 due to lunch taking the 8th away.
Check that post again, I edited it.

I have 9 classes, starting from 7:30 in the morning, ending at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Normally, it's just 7:30 to 2:20, but I take an 9th class (WELDING FTW) just for an extra credit towards graduation.

MikeReiner said:
3 Bs, 1 C, 1 A-, and 4 Fs.

I think we can both say "Fuck.. im screwed."

She didn't "make" me do it, nor did she say I would pass if I did it. She just said I could do extra credit. Those two facts are easily enough on her side to put any debate I could make out the window. Staff always gets favoured over the student.. ALWAYS.

well then you just a case of the "screwed over" by a teacher. and yes you wont win that debate.

MikeReiner said:
Check that post again, I edited it.

I have 9 classes, starting from 7:30 in the morning, ending at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Normally, it's just 7:30 to 2:20, but I take an 9th class (WELDING FTW) just for an extra credit towards graduation.

do you have to go to a technical college to do that, cuz in my old high school when school ended it ended.

EMMteo said:
do you have to go to a technical college to do that, cuz in my old high school when school ended it ended.
no, it's just an after school class, available to those who want to take it.

EMMteo said:
damn thats pretty generous of your school... i take it your a senior?
Yeah, i'm a senior. I have from now until june of 2007 to make up 1.5 credits.. or more specifically 6 classes.. assuming I don't fail anymore after making these up, i'll graduate... bleh, i'm such a failure as a student.

Most of my friends bitch about Bs and Cs.. yet they have never failed a class in their entire life.. just hearing them only complaining about that is sortof a self-esteem killer.

i wont lie when i say i did crappy in school, but never failed a class. one reason is i poured on as much classes as i could my first 2 years so when my senior year came around i pretty much had 2 real classes for the whole year. worth every little bit of it.

* plus i got a 3.5 my senior year since it was the easiest classes in the world*

now I didn't read all of the replies so this might have been said. But shouldn't YOU keep track of the assignments that u have not done?

Back
Top Bottom