Pretty Much the coolest case

Such a bad liar. Looks like a snail. It'd be great for like a 2MHz processor and like 16MB of RAM, 32MB if you're lucky.

Zer0Cool
Might I suggest you invest in some cable straps. The slim 3 " in 500 lot bags are less than 10 dollars. Tidying up the wiring not only gets it out of the airflow but makes it look a lot better. You can use the edges of the drive bays and other opening and holes in the frame to neaten up the appearance. What you can't tuck up out of sight(stealth) you can make look a lot better.

allenn812 said:
Is there any ventalation in that thing?

Yes. Hardpoints for 5 120mm fans, but you don't need that many. I have two (one top and one bottom) and the cooling is great. :)

Those LianLi Snail series aren't the coolest PC. By terms of cool from air and cool looking, it's not. The way it's being made, it will lack of fans.

This is the one you want to get:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133171

It's watercooled motherboard tray and side fans. You might need to be careful as it is really looking like a radiator, but it's going to be good to work with. The door opening is well thought though. Hydraulic opening will get the fuss with some poor door designs.

The big thing though, is that the watercooling blocks will help cool the thing preety well and the 120mm fans will help the rest to settle quite well.

LOL too bad TT watercooling blows hard. The Tai Chi is one of the worst cases ever made. The best TT case i think is the Armor, but i would rather get a CM stacker instead. Lian Li cases are one of my favorite cases, i'm using one right now, V1000b. The build quality is far superior compared to TT, Antec and other cheaper cases. The only cases that live up to their name are Mountain Mods, Silverstone, and the CM stacker.

Well, nothing stops you to build your own cooling system. Buy some tubing and a small pump.

But you need a specific pump with lots of head and little heat dump since computer watercooling is quite restrictive. And the blocks are quick expensive too.

the centurion 5 is the best cooling case i've ever worked with. my a64 3200+ is over clocked from 2.0ghz to 2.6ghz and it's at 28C right now, unheard of. As well as my x850xt overclocked from 520mhz gpu to 570gpu, and 540mhz memory to 615mhz, and it's at 38C. These temps are unheard of. But I can prove it.

umm, your temps dont mean anything without knowing ambient temps. For all i care, you could have 20*C ambient temps and you can have 28*C idle. That isnt that hard to do. But what if someone's ambient temps are 30*C? Would they be able to get 28*C load? Nope, not possible. So those numbers dont mean diddly squat without other info.

Back
Top Bottom