I'm Loving this

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I put a ad int he paper concerning my business and recently I have been talking to people left and right, I spent 2 hours today dealing with customers who all are seriously interested in buying something from me. I hope this only increases at a steady past.

that's sweet dude, i'm glad your business is taken off. Good luck i hope it continues.

Computers. So far I got 3 interests for a gaming machine and a few for a external HDDs.

Thats awesome man! Because people (including myself before I actually tried) think that building computers takes a college degree or something.
So they will pay people to do simple things for them. Anyway dude, goodluck and congrats!

Heh yea I know several people have gone to me "YOUR 17 and already building computers" as in what i was doing took years of intensive study. When in fact I built my first computer with a few hours of research.

I do computer work on the side too its fun and your right it doesnt take a masters degree to know what your doing. It would help lol but not needed.

Try printing some snappy business cards and give them to family and friends, I did then when I had time for side jobs and it worked extremely well (well my sister is a waitress and she left the cards by the cash register). Network to the fullest awesome way to go and Congrats on the increase in business.

I got 500 business cards already. I am going hand the rest of them out, then after I hand those out going get a new batch.

Back
Top Bottom