WTB or WTT for some Memory.

david76008

Baseband Member
I'm looking on getting at least 512mb more of memory. I have DDR. If anybody could please let me know. Thanks

just go buy a 512 stick of DDR400 ram then. If you want some more useful information, I need your system specifications.

I'm looking for cheaper prices than retail. Duh.

Not sure why you need it but if it helps you sleep at night, here ya go:

-AMD Athalon Xp 2200+
-512MB DDR Ram
-40GB HD & 80GB HD
-16x DVD Burner
-Windows Vista

I believe those are the basics. And Nvidia Video Card. 128mb shared. Not sure what model thou.

david76008 said:
I'm looking for cheaper prices than retail. Duh.

Not sure why you need it but if it helps you sleep at night, here ya go:
You didn't make that very clear, and no, it wont help me sleep at night. :\

Annnyway...

The prices on ram these days suck.. if you just need 512 i'd get this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145026

However, I was able to get that exact same stick of ram for like $35 last year... prices are sucking.

Ummm thats about how much they were at Best buy. And I could get a little discount, but will have to wait a little. I did see them for about $30 with some mail in rebate the beginning of this year. They went up. I'll probably wait then. Get use to Vita for now, and then start looking on what is laggin on. Thanks for the help!

david76008 said:
Ummm thats about how much they were at Best buy. And I could get a little discount, but will have to wait a little. I did see them for about $30 with some mail in rebate the beginning of this year. They went up. I'll probably wait then. Get use to Vita for now, and then start looking on what is laggin on. Thanks for the help!

Prices for DDR went up, sorry to say, and their continuing to rise.

Back
Top Bottom