New Moniter (Sick 19''W Acer)

Weird, I have no problems with mine. Well, I got it from NewEgg, and it have a whole row of dead pixcels and I sent it back to Acer in Texas and they fixed it and sent it back with in 2 weeks.

This monitor is hella bright! Like...really bright! I keep mine at 60 Bright and 70 Contrast and it is more then enough.

No wobble stand here either, or anything...it is a great monitor. It is basiclly just as tall as a 17 inch, just wider.

I too have that monitor and Have had 0 problems it thus far...though its only been like 3 weeks or so

Ok so I just bought that Acer Monitor and Love it. Its that same one, It looks awesome and for that price who can pass it up. I have 0 complaints about it, nothing but good things to say

Crabby... said:
Weird, I have no problems with mine. Well, I got it from NewEgg, and it have a whole row of dead pixcels and I sent it back to Acer in Texas and they fixed it and sent it back with in 2 weeks.

like i said early on great service and they dont hesitate to fix the products under warentee

celegorm said:
like i said early on great service and they dont hesitate to fix the products under warentee

Haha, well if it's under warranty, they're supposed to fix it or replace it unless their warranty states otherwise.

lol get at the cleaning then!

alvino said:
Haha, well if it's under warranty, they're supposed to fix it or replace it unless their warranty states otherwise.
True, but i'm sure if u asked him he'd say it wasn't a struggle to get them to replace it.

ArrizX said:
Ok, to sum it up my life is hell right now.

Spending money makes me feel better :D Hahaha so Im about to buy a new monter because this standard Dell 16'' Viewable just ain't cuttin' it.

Acer Black 19'' Widescreen 5ms

Im not seeing much better for the price. And that one has the name backing it up. Just looks like a great over all moniter. And it will take advantage of my DVI on my 7600gt.

This is the list that I am going off of.

So anyways, just I want some opinions. Im 80% sure ill get that. Assuming mom lets me... But anything else I should consider?

Edit-
Now looking at this moniter too..
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116373

How do they compare?
You see this mace: :mad:

That's how jealous I am of people with these fancy wide screens. Wait til I wipe you all out with 3x21" widescreens TFT screens...when pigs will fly...

lhuser said:
You see this mace: :mad:

That's how jealous I am of people with these fancy wide screens. Wait til I wipe you all out with 3x21" widescreens TFT screens...when pigs will fly...

They're not that expensive...

You could easily buy a 20" Widescreen LCD monitor for about $300 or less.

Back
Top Bottom