Should we kill saddam

Nik, Nik, yet another forum that'll end in tears as they say, mark my words, mysellf I'd like to see a sensisible constructive debate, but I won't hold my breath.

I say we make him eat at least 6 jars of the thickest peanut butter in the world. To top it off he has 5 minutes to finish them all or a nail will get pounded through the tip of this finger and straight through.

i know other members can agree with me choking on peanut butter is nearing the worst torcher of all time ;)

I honestly think that if we stick him in prision he is going to be killed anyways, no matter how high of security he is put under. So i figure why not let the inmates do it, the blood would be off our hands (which seems to be the big concern with most people.)

Personally I'd like to see a bullet in his head. But I know that it will have bad reprocussions on this country if we do. I think even locking him up will have reprocussions too, people trying to break him out.....stuff like that.

I think we should lock him up in a maximum security prison in a cell with 2 guys named Bubba and Thunder and let them pound on him for a while.

alvino said:
You sure like peanut butter, don't you? :p

haha i sure as heck do.

If we do keep him alive in a maximum security prison theres always that small chance something goes wrong and he gets out. Yes its slim to none but theres still the chance. heck, some idiot jail mates might help him escape. so this is what i propose...

Bury him in a concrete dungeon 100 feet blow ground. give him a ping pong table, peanut butter, peice of paper...(no toilet paper). tree bark, and a cup of water with pepper in it.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Torture will get everyone else upset at the US and cause more terrorism, as well as break international laws.
Yes thats why the have to be very careful what they do do with him

One sure thing, he's going to die anyway, probably in prison, of old age, Hess did, or poison smuggled in, whatever, but whichever way he dies, or when, the whole country will erupt with a huge blood-bath that'll make all the others seem like paint gun wars, think on, he is being fed well, & tended to medically, so there's every likelyhood he'll still be there in 15 - 20 years time!

Back
Top Bottom