Gallery: Your desktop

Trivium Nate said:
Alvino im going to rob all of your wallpapers lol where do you get them? google?

in the lower left hand corner you can just make out "gamewallpapers.com" good thing alvino had his opacity lowered on the toolbar :p

lol God im a idiot theve got some sweet wallpaper their

Edit://FUCK THAT WEBSITE ITS GAY YOU HAVE TO PAY 14 DOLLARS JUST TO GET SOME GOD DAMN WALLPAPER FORGET THAT

what are you talking about? i just went there and they're all free.

EDIT: oh yeah your right nate, my bad. that is pretty dumb.

Trivium Nate said:

Edit://FUCK THAT WEBSITE ITS GAY YOU HAVE TO PAY 14 DOLLARS JUST TO GET SOME GOD DAMN WALLPAPER FORGET THAT

Let's see you pay for bandwidth.

Oh, don't swear.

Trivium Nate said:

The ones that I get are free. They're user created and submitted. The ones you have to pay for are created by people that work at GameWallpapers.com.

Don't whine because they charge for wallpapers. It takes time and dedication to do such things, and don't forget that the artwork they create is used by several publications like Computer Gaming World (now Games for Windows: The Official Magazine) or PC Gamer.

GameWallpapers.com About Us said:
We create 90% of the wallpapers ourselves, using promotional artworks from the games.

18 Gaming magazines support us by posting our free wallpapers on their cover CD/DVD every month (circulation 3,100,000).

Don't forget about server and bandwidth payments. All those images take A LOT of bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom