Happy B-day to

First, Thanks everyone, I would have replied sooner but I had quite a busy weekend.

Brookfield said:
Happy birthday mate, where you going to celebrate this evening, do I know it?

To celebrate, I went to London for the day, Poked around some shops. then met some friends and went for a drink.
thn went to a place called the 100 club on Oxford street and went to see the Yard Birds play. then I got on a bus and went to a house party in Oxford arriving at 2 am (summertime cause I hadn't set my watch back) to find the party stil in full swing then partied all night until the sun was comming up again... or until dawn was daying as I drunkenly said...

all in all I had an insanely awesome time and met loads of really cool people.

root said:
First, Thanks everyone, I would have replied sooner but I had quite a busy weekend.

To celebrate, I went to London for the day, Poked around some shops. then met some friends and went for a drink.
thn went to a place called the 100 club on Oxford street and went to see the Yard Birds play. then I got on a bus and went to a house party in Oxford arriving at 2 am (summertime cause I hadn't set my watch back) to find the party stil in full swing then partied all night until the sun was comming up again... or until dawn was daying as I drunkenly said...

all in all I had an insanely awesome time and met loads of really cool people.

that sounds like an awesome birthday!

Back
Top Bottom