Mac Forum

Tommy Boy said:
Exactly, since this is mainly a PC forum.

Who is going to answer all the mac questions and problems? How many people on here know much about macs? Not me, I've used a PC my whole life.

If you want to talk about mac's or have a problem with your mac, I would suggest going to a mac message board.
I actually know quite a bit about macs. And theres an OS section anyway lol. And there is a HUMONGOUS forum for macs on apples website...

If we were to ever get a mac section, it could be argued that we need a Unix, or Linux, or FreeBSD section, we have an operating systems section, and that's enough.

it's true that the forum od Os's is basically for windows/linux and Mac feeling left out, it's just that very few member's here use it. as for adding it, that would be up to David.

There aren't that many people here experienced with Macintoshes. I'm sure Apple has a forum with TONS of people that know way more than anyone here does.

First, I skipped all but the question macbook said.

Well, the thing is, if you haven't seen it, this forum also supports Macs. Hardware problems go in hardware, OS problems go in software, the Ipod crap goes in the Electronics section, etc.

That's why It's a computer forum.

Back
Top Bottom