Should we kill saddam

Here in lies the rub.
Execute him and the terrorist world goes insane. There would be no stopping them.
Imprison him for the rest of his life and you have to support him in an acceptable manner.
You also run the risk of groups attempting to break him out.

How ever you look at it it's going to be either costly in terms of money or lives. And he knows the position the world is in over him.

I think we just let him suffer in prison because killing him would be too damn easy. He will suffer more being alive and face all the consequences for the people that hate him. The rest of the suffering will come from whatever the federal governement want to do with him.

I dont know exactly. Its like what seti said, I think we should just kill him. I think its better than to pay for his food, water, shelter, etc.

I dont know exactly. Its like what seti said, I think we should just kill him. I think its better than to pay for his food, water, shelter, etc.

Then we turn him into a matry and he becomes a symbol for the rest of th eextermists increasing the violence even more.

Lock em up and throw away the keys.

Nik00117 said:
Then we turn him into a matry and he becomes a symbol for the rest of th eextermists increasing the violence even more.

Lock em up and throw away the keys.

+1

I say lock him up. Though our taxes will be supporting him, it's better than having terrorists rise up all over the place when they hear of his death. Then the Muslim world will probably view him as a martyr and America as the capitalistic pigs that killed him. Sad how we can never live in peace...

Back
Top Bottom