New Moniter (Sick 19''W Acer)

Just about everyone likes the moniter in the reviews. It has some bad ones but thats expected and happens with everything.

Now as long as I can convice my parents to let me buy it...

Bädgêr™ said:
That's one cheap monitor. Good luck with it.

cheap, yes, but not poor-quality cheap. at the store i work at, our cost to buy it is $200. we are selling it for about $275.

i have that monitor and its awesome. i think it could be brighter, but i like screens to be as bright as possible, so most people would probably think its bright enough. lso, a thing about 19" widescrens in general is that i think the resolution could be a little higher. its a great moniotr though. youll be happy with it.

celegorm said:
cheap, yes, but not poor-quality cheap. at the store i work at, our cost to buy it is $200. we are selling it for about $275.

let me correct myself. our cost is $350, we sell it for $425.

Um... Why does it cost you so much?

But cileskot you have it?

Tell me real fast.. is there a way to adjust the brightness property right from the montier? some dumbass said there isnt, but I didnt think that was true.. Want to fill me in here?

And is there any backlight bleeding or blurring?

ArrizX said:
Um... Why does it cost you so much?

But cileskot you have it?

Tell me real fast.. is there a way to adjust the brightness property right from the montier? some dumbass said there isnt, but I didnt think that was true.. Want to fill me in here?

And is there any backlight bleeding or blurring?

yes you can adjust the brightness from the monitor controls just like any other monitor

and by bacvklight bleeding or blurring do you mean like is it lighter around the edge of the screen? it is a little bit brighter around the edge if it is displaying black on the edge or any dark color but its not very bad

Moniter sounds like perfect for what I need and the price.

Sweet deal, thanks.

Wanna post up some pics of it, just for good measure, lol

this is the only picture i have of it, from the workstation thread

0001271ty4.jpg

the monitor kinda looks smaller thatn it really is in this picture but believe me, its pretty big in real life

Back
Top Bottom