Should we kill saddam

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
The debate of if he is going be convicted or not is over, should we kill him?

For all of his crimes against humanity most definitely not. If you kill him chances are his death is going turn him into a figure head for the anti-American/British movement. Just like the Romans when they killed Jesus. I feel we should lock em up and throw away the keys for now at least. If we must we can always put a bullet in his head after everything is over with.

Whats your views?

Nik00117 said:
The debate of if he is going be convicted or not is over, should we kill him?

For all of his crimes against humanity most definitely not. If you kill him chances are his death is going turn him into a figure head for the anti-American/British movement. Just like the Romans when they killed Jesus. I feel we should lock em up and throw away the keys for now at least. If we must we can always put a bullet in his head after everything is over with.

Whats your views?

Haven't you learned that the muslim / islamic / w/e extremist community doesn't care about deaths?

I am not one for saying things like this, as when I can, I oppose violence, I have learnt throughout my boxing career, that violence should only be used when absolutly necessary, and there is really no alternative, so, on those lines, we should torture the bastard.

joxley1990 said:
I am not one for saying things like this, as when I can, I oppose violence, I have learnt throughout my boxing career, that violence should only be used when absolutly necessary, and there is really no alternative, so, on those lines, we should torture the bastard.

Torture will get everyone else upset at the US and cause more terrorism, as well as break international laws.

When I mean torture, I do not mean physical torture..I mean, lock him in the worst prison around, in the worst cell, and just not let him out..

kill him, and make him a martyr? bloody stupid idea if you ask me.. lock him up and throw away the key..

lock him up, cut off his penis, throw away the key and let him die slowly and painfully

macbook said:
lock him up, cut off his penis, throw away the key and let him die slowly and painfully

Cutting off his penis, in the Muslim community, would be the biggest insult ever. If news got around about this, we would see a huge increase in terrorist attacks.

You are thinking like those idiotic soldiers that made the Iraqi prisoners go naked

^ agreed..

theres no need to make a martyr out of him, or do anything to enrage the muslims even more than they already are.. just lock him up, and throw away the key..... sorted....

mark thorpe said:
^ agreed..

theres no need to make a martyr out of him, or do anything to enrage the muslims even more than they already are.. just lock him up, and throw away the key..... sorted....
Death would be too much of an escape for the likes of him.

Back
Top Bottom