350z

nah, i was talking about where he was saying my rims suck.. lol.. i know they do, and it is annoying me.. as soon as i can afford it, they will get changed..

the RX-8 is a very sexy car.. teh paddle shift would be sooo much fun, especially on the roads that i drive, alot of tight bends.. could have some fun along there :) the speedo is awsome too.. haha.. its just an awsome car all round ;)

The paddle shifters are for automatic RX-8's. If you buy manual transmission it's the normal knob.

mark thorpe said:
yeah.. they are just the hubcaps which come with it, not actual rims.. im gonna get some eventually, but i have no money at the moment, so its gonna wait..

lol no i was actually talking about the 350Z but if you want me to comment on your rims...yeah they do kinda suck too haha. oh man, im sorry i shouldn't even talk, all i've got on my truck are some shitty azz hubcaps as well. But rims...they do very little but make your vehicle look nice and they cost so much that it's hard to fork out the money to buy a set.

haha.. sorry about that, i shouldnt post when im half asleep.. lol..

this is the interior of the manual (and english) version..

Interior-Yellow.jpg

sexay..

mark thorpe said:
haha.. sorry about that, i shouldnt post when im half asleep.. lol..

this is the interior of the manual (and english) version..

Interior-Yellow.jpg

sexay..

sweet, i like the billet pedals!

G35x said:
What a great deal, but seems to good to be true. I mean it even has navi, only 24k, and going for 15k, and thats without barganing..I'm sure something must be wrong with it? If not, whoa what a deal..What do you guys usually do when buying a new car? Take a mechanic? What if you dont know any :confused: Just wondering, I mean engine could be messed up, and a normal driver wouldnt even know ( like me)...Anyhow, rain on it...

http://cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=ascending&sortfield=PRICE+ascending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7CE-%7CM-_36_%7CD-_6068_%7CN-N%7CR-10000%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+ascending%7CQ-ascending%7CZ-19115&aff=national&paId=212445034&recnum=9&leadExists=true
It's so cheap because it's got a salvage title, meaning it doesn't have a clean title history and therefore they can't ask for what the car is worth. You have to say that it has a salvage title and whoever is going to buy it will not pay even close to what it's worth.

As far as the car goes, if all it had was sheet metal damage then it should be a fine car. IF that is all it had, I'd have a mechanic check it out. But, you have to wonder why they totalled it if it was only sheetmetal damage, surely the repairs wouldn't exceed what the car is worth.

Mark, that 206 looks sharp, man. I have a thing for Euro cars. Have you seen a lot of the new MKII Focus? I wish so bad Ford would bring them across the pond, but for some reason they don't seem like they're even listening to a vast majority of the Focus enthusiast community.

And I also love 350Z's. But I would probably jump on a 300ZX TT before I got a 350.

I like the interior of the RX-8, but i'm not diggin the outside. I like The RX-7 alot better. Also the Mazdaspeed 3 is faster than the RX-8, but not sure about handling. Next year they are gonna make the 3 slower, because they want their flagship car to be the fastest, although I don't know why they don't just make the RX-8 faster.

after seeing the english version of the mazada i have to ask ...what do you think looks better..the driving controls on the left or right side?

I'm saying left one because i'm use to it, but secondly i think it has a very sharp look to it. almost seems like on the right side its a lot bigger or just emptier on the left side. anyone else see what i mean?

EMMteo said:
after seeing the english version of the mazada i have to ask ...what do you think looks better..the driving controls on the left or right side?

I'm saying left one because i'm use to it, but secondly i think it has a very sharp look to it. almost seems like on the right side its a lot bigger or just emptier on the left side. anyone else see what i mean?

I see what you mean, probably the same thing with right side drivers.

Back
Top Bottom