350z

Nissan 350Z's are very nice. They have some nice aftermarket parts for them, and some of the coolest bodykits ever. :D

Oh yeah! The Mazda RX-8 is awesome! :D That is the car I will buy when I have the money. :p

What car do you have right now, Mark? Isn't it some Peugeot?

i love the RX-8 too, such a sexy car.. its worth buying just to say the engines name.. haha.. but yeah, im aiming for that car in a few years, after a couple more pay rises.. lol..

yeah, a peugeot 206..

DSC01050.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

just got my sub and amp for it yesterday too, its nearly fitted.. just gotta get a connector for the earth, and figure out how im gonna attach the power to the battery, and its sorted.. ill get some pics of the sub/amp/head unit tomorrow.. but for £200, its not bad..

Just wondering, isnt Mazda bad when it comes to reliability? Are they good when it comes to mileage? I never sat in one, or know anyone that has one, just wanted to know..I know they dont hold their value at all, atleast here in the USA they dont...So, are they reliable, easily 200k without problems?

Hey! It's not bad! I like it...has a sleek look to it. I especially like how the rear brake lights are black. Blends in nicely. The front looks rather stock, but from your posts, I guess you're kinda on a budget.

At least you have a car. :p Me? I got my feet and my mom.

i havnt heard anything bad about mazda's reliability, but i do know that the RX-8 has a pretty low service mileage.. the service mileage on my car is every 6,000 miles.. the last time i got it done was the end of august, on 18,000, its now on 23,500.. so its nearly due another service, so its shouldnt be too much difference to what im doing at the moment, i love my car at the moment cause i get so many miles per gallon out of it (filled it up on thursday, done 200 miles and used up just over 1/4 of a tank.. and thats not driving slowly..)

Hey! It's not bad! I like it...has a sleek look to it. I especially like how the rear brake lights are black. Blends in nicely. The front looks rather stock, but from your posts, I guess you're kinda on a budget.

At least you have a car. Me? I got my feet and my mom.

like the back lights eh? i quite liked them too.. i changed them over a while back, this is how it looks stock:

DSC00012.jpg

i got bored with teh red..

the front is stock, the only thing ive changed so far is the rear lights.. yeah, i am on a budget, the month hasnt even started yet, and ive got hardly any money left... so yeah, im gonna get these eventually:

peugeot_206_reflblack1.jpg

and ive just spent 200 on my sub, amp and head unit.. lol.. so i have no money at the moment, but i will get them eventually..

can ya tell i like black? lol..

The car had been damaged in an accident. That's why the price is so low even though the damages have been fully repaired.

and btw, those rims suck. They would be the first to go if I bought it.

yeah.. they are just the hubcaps which come with it, not actual rims.. im gonna get some eventually, but i have no money at the moment, so its gonna wait..

I think he was reffering to the Z ^^^

Wow, no wonder so many like the rx-8..Look at the guages, there are 2 very special things on it..PADEL SHIFFTERS!!!! And Electrical Spedometer whoa..

p3015707lf2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom