350z

G35x

Golden Master
What a great deal, but seems to good to be true. I mean it even has navi, only 24k, and going for 15k, and thats without barganing..I'm sure something must be wrong with it? If not, whoa what a deal..What do you guys usually do when buying a new car? Take a mechanic? What if you dont know any :confused: Just wondering, I mean engine could be messed up, and a normal driver wouldnt even know ( like me)...Anyhow, rain on it...

http://cars.com/go/search/detail.js...ional&paId=212445034&recnum=9&leadExists=true

wow thats a sharp car and not worth 15k. more like 25k in my opinion. what i usually do is find a friend who works at a dealership. they have some program that tells every little detail done on the car. where as carfax only tells certain things if any at all.

woah.. that is such a good deal.. yeah, id take a mechanic to check it out.. but that is a very sexy car..

Yeah, 350z are VERY in, in the usa. I mean, thats such a good deal, it usually goes for 31 brand new, and it has like no miles on it, 24k is nothing!

the rims arent stock, looks like navigation which im sure is an option with the car?? anyways if your close enough to it yourself good ahead and check it out and if your are worthy of it take it for a spin (no music) listen closely to any sound u might hear, smell, then write it down. then again ask a mechanic or anyone who knows cars.

i-5.JPG

Check them bad boys out..that's a nice car..

Back
Top Bottom