Firefox saying thank you?

XEN

In Runtime
Take a look at this:

ffsaysthanksxy7.jpg

On one of my firefox windows a 'Thank you' option comes up on the right click menu. When I click on it nothing happens. Anyone have any idea what it is?

LOL, thats kinda of funny. You might have downloaded a <XXXXXX> fake firefox? or someones just screwing with you! thatts kind of funny!

and it could be one of your toolbars you have up there doing it. unlock the toolbars and tale all of them off. right click and see if its there. If it isn't, enable them 1 by 1 to see which one it is. Tell us if its one, which one!

EDIT; post was reported for bad language

someone probably edited the ini file or was altered in the registry, either way it can be done if you know what your doing.

You could find out what it does with ResourceHacker. It basically dissects stuff in .exe's if you guys don't know about it. You can change bitmaps and sprites and add top menu options in Solitaire like auto-win and stuff.

Um spell checker? Maybe FF2 thinks you misspelled a word is saying this is the correct way to correct it?

Well, you have a tool bar there that looks shifty.. "Stumble!" - looks like spyware to me.

That could easily be adding things to your menus, and even other add-ons could be. Do a quick anti-spyware scan and see what it turns up.

Jamie.

Naaa, stumble ain't spyware its just a way of findin sites that you might like http://www.stumbleupon.com/. Nik00117 spot on! In another window I put 'thankyou' instead of 'Thank you' and there must have been a glitch. Cheers. BTW try stumble, its great.

Back
Top Bottom