Suicides!

Lac3y said:
I'd love to hear more Brookfield.
Hope you're speaking for others as well, the piece I left out was that the officers acting as witnesses, always picked an officer straight from training to help lift the body down, in a room under the trapdoor, he grasped the corpse round the middle, & lifted, so that another could get the noose off, what he didn't realise was that after death, the bowels relax completely, the rest I'll leave to your imagination.

Brookfield said:
Hope you're speaking for others as well, the piece I left out was that the officers acting as witnesses, always picked an officer straight from training to help lift the body down, in a room under the trapdoor, he grasped the corpse round the middle, & lifted, so that another could get the noose off, what he didn't realise was that after death, the bowels relax completely, the rest I'll leave to your imagination.
man wud i hate that job!! picks on the new guy?

boardordi3 said:
man wud i hate that job!! picks on the new guy?
The ones showing us around said that it was done to show the raw recruits that this was was going to be a tough job, this was years ago, before hanging was abolished, while I was there, the barbed wire under the cell windows was festooned with bulging socks, the inmates couldn't stand the smell of the toilet, a bucket in their cell all night, so they did it in one of their socks, & threw it out the window, there were six floors so you can imagine the sight, they had a clear up once a month, inmates were given ladders, & had to get among the barbed wire, unhook them, & drop them, where other inmates would put the "parcels" as they were known, iito handcarts, to be incinerated, it was not a good idea, to walk past while they were doing this, sorry to be so graphic.

Her wake was friday, and her funeral was yesterday. There was TONS of people there, at least half of the school.

allenn812 said:
Her wake was friday, and her funeral was yesterday. There was TONS of people there, at least half of the school.
She's at rest now, her family must be totally devastated, good turn-out by the school.

The girl I love and made that thraed abotu called "Proof read" Is/Was suicidal shes tried to kill herself 6 times now

Back
Top Bottom