Organizing your discs

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
So how do you guys keep track of your important discs for your pc?

I have a zipper cd case that holds 24 cd's that I keep all my driver cd's and software cd's that come with the things I bought. I also have an empty cd spindle that I keep backup and miscellaneous cd's in.

Of course, I'm a little anal about having things organized and knowing where everything is.....lol

lets just say tons and tons of data disks of backed up music...hundreds and hundreds of them.

I usually put driver CDs in a seperate pocket, games in another, applications on another and OSES on another. I bought 3 48 CDs pocket yesterday at 98 cents instead of 3 bucks. I might buy some more.

I usually keep stuff in boxes like all of my games are in boxes my cds liek burned ones are in the spindle and my dvds are kept in the boxes to

I have a CD organizer, and I back up alot of data for a home business, so alot is kept in my safe.

I don't keep them organized. Most of my cd's I never use since I have images of all the games so I don't need to put the cd in when I want to play.
So I don't really use cds at all. I store them on my table. (inside the cases of course)

Tommy Boy said:
So how do you guys keep track of your important discs for your pc?

I have a zipper cd case that holds 24 cd's that I keep all my driver cd's and software cd's that come with the things I bought. I also have an empty cd spindle that I keep backup and miscellaneous cd's in.

Of course, I'm a little anal about having things organized and knowing where everything is.....lol

I leave them in random piles, in drawers, ontop of my computer, in CD drives.

Lets say i make sure to have an ISO of anything important.

I also keep my manuals and all the documentation for everything in a box in the closet, again right where I know where it is.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I leave them in random piles, in drawers, ontop of my computer, in CD drives.

Lets say i make sure to have an ISO of anything important.
Geez, I could never do stuff like that....lol

Even for the few pc games I have, I keep them on a little 3 tier wire shelf that I bought from walmart, along with all my music cd's and ps2 games.

I have all my burned movies in two cases, bought movies in their original casing, and I have music on empty blank CD spindles.

i have a cd case that has 2 different sections in it. in one section i have disks that come with harware and software installion cds and things like that, but in the other section i but game disks and movies and things like that. but now my cds are just accumulating on my desk in a pile because i ran out of room in my cd case

Back
Top Bottom