Laptop

I havent done the HDD test yet.. Im going to do that sometime today.

I fixed the Physical Mem. Dump.. I let it run for like 2 hours`

The reason I cant do the HDD test is because the internet sucks. It works, I connested it (its wireless) by putting in some number, but the signal is slow. I cant load any pages.

I downloaded Spybot onto my jumpdrive, then installed it onto her computer. It needs some updats to run though, and it cant get then off teh internet. So I downloaded some spydoctor, installed and I ran it and found 135 hits for spyware of course, you have to register to delete :p

She bought a titanium antivirus/spyware. Its a panda Icon. I ran that and got nothing, I ran spy and I got 135 hits.

She payed 50$ for the stupid panda LOL

do you guys think spyware is the answer as to why its going so slow?

thanks

-Q

Could be spyware causing it. Also has the laptop not got an ethernet port so you can connect direct to the net without using the wireless?

alright, I have the laptop at my house. I plug a cross over into the laptop from my comp, and I get a limited or no connectivity. I know bridging the connections would work... but I saw that the wireless card was picking up with an excelent connection. however, I still cant get online. I dont know hwats up.
I open IE and it comes up with this page cannot be diesplayed.
I type in Google.com and it comes up with an error message saying that the search page cannot be opened.

I dont know whats up.

help :)
thanks
-Q

ah, I also search for updates for SpyBot,and it say

Error retrieveing update into file!
Socket Error # 11004

thanks
-Q

Back
Top Bottom