I just had to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again, an innocent forum has generated arguments & accusations of flaming, I shall be paying particular attention to this kind, & may be giving short breaks to those who consistently do this, as per this juvenile example; "Nah ni ninny nah nah, boo-hoo, you gave me neg points, here's some back at ya, so there, *stamps foot*", [or words to that effect]

EMMteo said:
i would like to note that joxley over here has left 3 bad reputation remarks saying "i just had to"...well look closely man i know your not in middle school so stop acting like it. you got a problem talk about it, not flame around giving bad rep. it looks bad for you and makes u look like a nagging nark. and guess what, every bad rep from your will be done back to you. how about them cookies?

Did I? Because im pretty sure that you can only leave one..then you have to give out ten more reps..then you can give another one, to that first person, so it would be a physical impossibility for me to do that..

I did give you one yeah, for that first post you made (#4), because there was no need..if you got three, then two other people obviosley didn't like what you said..and that remark you made about cookies, I believe I am in a position to reflect that remark back at you? Give me as many neg reps as you want, doesn't make a lick of difference to me mate..

Sorry Tommy..

Tommy Boy said:
Oy.....why do simple threads turn into flame wars.
Oy, ???, don't ask me Tom, they just do, we have a fair amount of members acting more llike ten year olds in a school playground, waaaah, please teacher, h-he h-hit m-me!, *sob*
black-eye.gif

Brookfield said:
Oy, ???, don't ask me Tom, they just do, we have a fair amount of members acting more llike ten year olds in a school playground, waaaah, please teacher, h-he h-hit m-me!, *sob*
black-eye.gif
Seems like it eh?.....:rolleyes:

Oh well, what are you going to do....

You can close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom