Going Back To Standard Time This Weekend!!

Yeah, we gained an hour of sleep last night, but we lose an hour of daylight at the end of the day.

Did everyone remember to turn your clocks back last night?

I did. Before going to sleep. Now, all PCs are changed as well.

I'm used to the Stnadard time as I never wake up tired at 6:30AM. Woke at 7;15 instead of 8:15, fully refreshed.

One thing: Why did they decided to put the time foward? It's painful to do this every time.

Trivium Nate said:
It was awesome i had like an extra hour at jens house yay
Hmmm, It's a wonder that you're in today then, nudge nudge, wink wink..... oh no, of course I meant the drinks, honest! ;)

Well, if you didn't change the time like you should have last / this morning, then on this side of the pond you were late for something.

setishock said:
Well, if you didn't change the time like you should have last / this morning, then on this side of the pond you were late for something.
No, actually you'd be early. Your watch would say 9:00 but it's really 8:00 since we had to turn them backwards.

Imagine that: You see the clock saying 10AM...oh noes! I'm late for work! The other guy comes, and shouts, dude, have you put the clock an hour earlier?

I think what Seti meant is that you were late to change them.

lhuser said:
Imagine that: You see the clock saying 10AM...oh noes! I'm late for work! The other guy comes, and shouts, dude, have you put the clock an hour earlier?

I think what Seti meant is that you were late to change them.
If that happened, I'd be going back to bed for another hour...:p

Our government is looking into the possibility of keeping BST all the time to have lighter evenings, another hair-brained idea, but it'll never happen, more accidents going to work/school in the dark, in Scotland, it'd be far worse, then there's some old people, spending their meagre pensions to heat their houses an hour earlier, & don't say, why don't they stay in bed, because, if you don't already know it already, they don't need so much sleep, plus oversaeas companies will not be amused, as they will have to wait an hour for ours to start work, but most important the delay at the stock exchange.

Back
Top Bottom