Veryyy long VGA & other extension leads..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, well, im swapping rooms with my brother this week, because he needs the bigger room, and as a payback of me getting the smaller room, I get a 27" LCD, on the wall. Now, this television will have a VGA or DVI input(s) so obviosley, I want to connect it to my computer, for films, media center etc etc..

Now, I dont want wires all over the place because that's the most unsightly thing ever, so I need, a VGA extension lead, male to male, at least 10m. I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them..Ooo..and I need some scart leads, about 10m as well..

I have tried ebay, but again, no luck..

Thanks prior to all suggestions..

joxley1990 said:
Ok, well, im swapping rooms with my brother this week, because he needs the bigger room, and as a payback of me getting the smaller room, I get a 27" LCD, on the wall. Now, this television will have a VGA or DVI input(s) so obviosley, I want to connect it to my computer, for films, media center etc etc..

Now, I dont want wires all over the place because that's the most unsightly thing ever, so I need, a VGA extension lead, male to male, at least 10m. I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them..Ooo..and I need some scart leads, about 10m as well..

I have tried ebay, but again, no luck..

Thanks prior to all suggestions..
Sweet man...you'll have to take some pictures when it's all done.

Can't wait, just got to wait until wednesday until I start moving in! TV is mint though..

Usually, the best way to make it not appear is by setting the wire along the corner of the floor and walls. Like that, that path will be as if you'd see anything. You can use some glue or something so it won't move.

lhuser said:
Usually, the best way to make it not appear is by setting the wire along the corner of the floor and walls. Like that, that path will be as if you'd see anything. You can use some glue or something so it won't move.

Well, the wires will either go under the floorboards, or around the skirting boards, with plastic wire tidy, proberly the plastic wire tidy way, because if I ever want to change anything round in the room, it will be easier moving them than having to take up all the floors!

A little more permanent way to do it would be to take off the molding around the edge of the floor and cut a little groove in it for the wire to sit in. But if I were you I would just run it along the edge of the floor and try to tuck it underneath the molding if you can.

Back
Top Bottom