Gallery: Your mouse...

I've always used the same one that I bought three years ago, my motto is, if it works well, don't change it, it's quite modest, I have large hands, [I'm 6' 2"] & my mouse is small, but very easy to manipulate it's an A4 Tech Mini Optical Mouse in silver, with most of the usual properties, including net jump, lucky jump, double click speed, cursor highlighting etc, for a mouse measuring just four by one & three quarter inches, it's a tiny marvel, I wouldn't change it for an all singin'-all dancin' one costin' $100, it cost me the equivalent of $17, how about that :D , comments?

hehe looks like i might have the best mouse here ^_^ Logitech G7 laser mouse with carbon fiber finish ^_^ 2000 dpi bi***es :D lol :p i'll take a pic of it today or tomorrow...

MooseMan said:
hehe looks like i might have the best mouse here ^_^ Logitech G7 laser mouse with carbon fiber finish ^_^ 2000 dpi bi***es :D lol :p i'll take a pic of it today or tomorrow...
Naah, I'll stick to my mini, the high cost is nuthin', it's to do with what you're happy with,, bet a lot of you guys have loads of old ones chucked in a dusty cupboard where you've grown tired of them, then gone into a big computer store, saw one in a big glitzy box, lit by spotlights, & said "I gotta have that one, it looks wicked", come on, guys admit it!
hyper.gif

Brookfield said:
Naah, I'll stick to my mini, the high cost is nuthin' it's to do with what your happyness, bet most of you guys have loads of old ones chucked in a dusty cupboard where you've grown tired of them, then gone into a big computer store, saw one in a big glitzy box, lit by spotlights, & said "I gotta have that one, it looks wicked", come on, guys admit it!
hyper.gif
^^ lol actually i have one old mouse, a gateway 2000 mouse from 1997....so no that doesn't apply 2 me lmao, actually i do have 1 other, it's a mutsumi mouse i believe, optical probably 400 dpi with a scroll button that ticks not scrolls... :p

Back
Top Bottom