overclocking a radeon 7500

MikeReiner said:
..You'd have to spend some money.. which would be better spent on a whole new video card.

well my next upgrade is a huge ass jump goin from a 7500 to a radeon X1900 xtx
its a 512mb card halo and UT 04 will kick ass on that hell ill probably pick up tes Oblivion

mongoman said:
well my next upgrade is a huge ass jump goin from a 7500 to a radeon X1900 xtx
its a 512mb card halo and UT 04 will kick ass on that hell ill probably pick up tes Oblivion
lol, Halo and UT2004 run perfectly fine on just a 7600GT.. but oblivion on the otherhand, you'll really be putting that new card to use! Good luck with your new build. I can't wait for mine. :D

MikeReiner said:
lol, Halo and UT2004 run perfectly fine on just a 7600GT.. but oblivion on the otherhand, you'll really be putting that new card to use! Good luck with your new build. I can't wait for mine. :D

wut do you mean i would be putting it to use it would run fine...now if you ment to good use then i agree lol

Halo: Combat Evolved and Unreal Tournament 2004 aren't that demanding. Even my 6800 NU could run both at maximum settings and still get great framerates. The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion on the other hand...now that game will definately benefit from a X1900 XTX. :D When I put the settings on high for my X1900 XT for the first time, I fell in love with Oblivion. I've never seen such a pretty game in my life. :p

Back
Top Bottom