Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see, when i'm blasting a dookie i usually read "Computer Gaming World" which is soon to be called "Games for Windows" because mircrosoft bought them out and i read the Calvin and Hobbes comic strips that i have in this book thingy.

TRDCorolla said:
Imagine looking at Playboys, lol. How in the world do you pee?

Hahahaha... Not everyone pop's one..

LMAO shit that was funny, hahaha that made my night.

THat's why I don't read any magazines, especially with women in it while sitting on the toilet. You literally have to hurry and think of something else before it comes out.

Whoa, just noticed the time on this forum is way off. It's one hour ahead. If it was adjusted for daylight savings time, it should be at least one hour back.

I usually read Computer Gaming World, Official Xbox Magazine, or Electronic Gaming Monthly depending one which one I've recently gotten.

Ronco Rox said:
lets see, when i'm blasting a dookie i usually read "Computer Gaming World" which is soon to be called "Games for Windows" because mircrosoft bought them out and i read the Calvin and Hobbes comic strips that i have in this book thingy.

Actually, Microsoft didn't buy out Computer Gaming World. It's a partnership. CGW is wholly independent from Microsoft. All the editors, writers etc are all the same old people. It's just a name change from Computer Gaming World to Games for Windows: The Official Magazine.

trd after your mentioned cooking magazines i do love reading up on some good recipes. maybe thats where every good cook gets his new creation or idea lol.

ever heard of the saying .."that food looks like sh*t" i wonder why???

EMMteo said:
trd after your mentioned cooking magazines i do love reading up on some good recipes. maybe thats where every good cook gets his new creation or idea lol.

ever heard of the saying .."that food looks like sh*t" i wonder why???

hahhaha, I gues I won't be going out the eat in a while. (like I'd have money to do so anyway..)

DJ-CHRIS said:
Someone answer why the hell you sit on the toliet for hours and read crap?

well not everytime u are going to be out of the bathroom in 1 minute, so if u are going to spend a longer time it's good to have something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom