I just had to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't aim man, aiming, makes you spam! I would rather you be more helpful, with less posts, than less helpful, with more posts :)

joxley1990 said:
Don't aim man, aiming, makes you spam! I would rather you be more helpful, with less posts, than less helpful, with more posts :)
guess I should have rephrased that! I don't mean aiming like making pointless threads to raise my post count, but to get 1,000 or more posts by helping people out and stuff. After all, isn't this forum to help people out anyways??? and besides me spamming.... NO WAY:mad: I actually like helping people out here and I really like this forum and the last thing I want is to get banned for spamming, or anything at all.

now back to the thread!
Tommy Boy, keep it up... Joxley was right, you are a very well respected member here and very knowledgeable too!

troy272 said:
guess I should have rephrased that! I don't mean aiming like making pointless threads to raise my post count, but to get 1,000 or more posts by helping people out and stuff. After all, isn't this forum to help people out anyways??? and besides me spamming.... NO WAY:mad: I actually like helping people out here and I really like this forum and the last thing I want is to get banned for spamming, or anything at all.

now back to the thread!
Tommy Boy, keep it up... Joxley was right, you are a very well respected member here and very knowledgeable too!

Na, im not saying you do spam at all..you know what I mean..im guna shutup and go to bed now ;)

i would like to note that joxley over here has left 3 bad reputation remarks saying "i just had to"...well look closely man i know your not in middle school so stop acting like it. you got a problem talk about it, not flame around giving bad rep. it looks bad for you and makes u look like a nagging nark. and guess what, every bad rep from your will be done back to you. how about them cookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom