Rep system...

hascet

Fully Optimized
I'm sure there are many posts about the rep system, but I just have to put my two sense in about it because I'm a little annoyed. the only complaint I have is that I think it should be necessary to leave a comment if you give someone a negative rep or a positive rep, but especially for neg reps because if you don't leave one then you have no idea why they gave it to you so you can't fix the problem that you have. It can still be anonymous, just be required that they leave a comment if they want to give a rep to someone.

I hardly ever look at reputation. I just wave them off or shrug at it. It isn't a big deal to me whether someone gives me a negative rep or positive. It's all in good fun.

id like to know who gave me the negative rep...although i have a good idea (cuz i said he would lose something....then he did lol) ....lol but yeah comments would be good....cuz sometimes people do it just to bs around.

I would like to know who repped me negatively, but I don't really care.

hascet said:
I'm sure there are many posts about the rep system, but I just have to put my two sense in about it because I'm a little annoyed. the only complaint I have is that I think it should be necessary to leave a comment if you give someone a negative rep or a positive rep, but especially for neg reps because if you don't leave one then you have no idea why they gave it to you so you can't fix the problem that you have. It can still be anonymous, just be required that they leave a comment if they want to give a rep to someone.

pretty nice idea. Though I'm afraid it would be very hard if not impossible to do.
U can make it so that u have to write something in the comment box, but then u can just put "." or something like that. We could also have a minimum amount of letters in the comment, but then it would become "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" or something like that. If people want to post a comment they will, but it's kinda hard to force them to.

hascet said:

Your pretty new, it'l pick up on you..people just seem to find it funny to abuse the system, after months of pleeding with David, they got it, and now they abuse it.

Back
Top Bottom