computer will not load any os

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
my old comp I use will not load any os. It will always give me errors,and I was thinking about following this advise., but I wanted to know what you guys tthought.

PS. some example problems are: not connecting to my netwrk to download nessicary file for linux
disk errors (most common error0

only I know its not the actual comp, because it would load windows super slow (24+ hours), and run it fine, but after one restart, it stopped working, but dos still worked.

why don't you try like q parted the linux program that runs off the cd and check your partitions to see if they are intact

wood_workur said:
my old comp I use will not load any os. It will always give me errors,and I was thinking about following this advise., but I wanted to know what you guys tthought.

PS. some example problems are: not connecting to my netwrk to download nessicary file for linux
disk errors (most common error0

only I know its not the actual comp, because it would load windows super slow (24+ hours), and run it fine, but after one restart, it stopped working, but dos still worked.

That advise seems good. I would suggest testing ya HDD aswell though. If you find out what brand it is, and then goto their website and download their diagnostic tools(all the big HDD manufacturers have these). It normally comes on a flopy or CD, and boot ya computer from it and test ya HDD.

Back
Top Bottom