Making my own computer.

Now i would do what arch and superman said. You will really need a better PSU. Its seems like the machine you are going to make would be wonderful for gaming and burning your fav games and dvds. Even down the track you might want to setup a little raid system for yourself. Now power will be the only thing that might stop you reaching your goal, and remember that if you put to much hardware in without a powerful enough psu, you can end up frying one of your items (hardware).

joelbeveridge said:
Now i would do what arch and superman said. You will really need a better PSU. Its seems like the machine you are going to make would be wonderful for gaming and burning your fav games and dvds. Even down the track you might want to setup a little raid system for yourself. Now power will be the only thing that might stop you reaching your goal, and remember that if you put to much hardware in without a powerful enough psu, you can end up frying one of your items (hardware).

What ya mean what arch and superman said? I said it first lol :)

Archangel112 said:
In all fairness Raffaz said it first lol

btw, Raffaz nice specs on those comps.

Cheers mate, gonna be building a couple more soon aswell. Gonna run out of room in me sig soon lol :)

Hehe, I'm really lookin' forward to this. It costs less to make a computer than it does to build, for instance You can buy dells new computer 160 Gig hard drive 512 mb ram for £500 you can make one much better for lower price, I like :)

Archangel112 said:
Hehe, I'm really lookin' forward to this. It costs less to make a computer than it does to build, for instance You can buy dells new computer 160 Gig hard drive 512 mb ram for £500 you can make one much better for lower price, I like :)

Good luck with ya build mate :)

playing oblivion with onboard graphics? :D I wouldn't suggest it, it probably won't even start up. As thepiguy said, u will want atleast a 7600GT for oblivion. It would give u medium/high settings and decent fps.

Back
Top Bottom