I'm close to having a job....maybe!!

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
yesterday i aplied for a socil insurance number and im going to applie at tim hortons for a job(they hire at 14) :D now i can make money and not be broke all the time!! :D

sweet, i wish i had a job, i tried last year when i was 15 but it's very very hard around here to get hired unless you have contacts with the managers. I'll try again this summer since i'll be 16.

I just fix computers for around $20 + an hour, that's the only work i can find lol.

^Mike^ said:
sweet, i wish i had a job, i tried last year when i was 15 but it's very very hard around here to get hired unless you have contacts with the managers. I'll try again this summer since i'll be 16.

I just fix computers for around $20 + an hour, that's the only work i can find lol.
Is that working for yourself?

Hope you have it :)
I've applied myself as well in places. I definately money and need it NOW! I want to work!

David Lindon said:
Is that working for yourself?
yeah i do my own business stuff. I also design websites for people, and make private ones for myself.

i love tinkering with my computers, eventually i will persue a career of computing, but i mostly do it for fun. maybe even criminal justice might even be an option.

well right now im just looking for something part time and im gonna split my check in halfone half will be a joint account with my dad and the other i can take money from when i like(tho i want my parents to hold on to my bank card so i dont overspend lol)

It was hard for me to get a job when I started looking. It all came down to knowing someone. I was friends with one of the big wig's sons. Worked full time 8-5 Mon-Fri for $6/hr. Big fun, but it's the only reason I'm typing on this forum now.

||
vv

Back
Top Bottom