What Are You Currently Listening to?

Re: Another What Are You Currently Listening to? Thread

Slayer said:
Disturbed - Land of Confusion

Generally not a fan of this band, but to give credit where it's due; they did an awesome job on this cover song (done by Genesis, for those who don't know your history) and I quite frankly love it.

im listening to this song at the moment.. its amazing, it was sooo good live too..

on another note.. slayer, your going to opeth arent you? any sign of your tickets yet? neither me or Brandon (guy from work im going down with) have got ours yet..

mark thorpe said:
im listening to this song at the moment.. its amazing, it was sooo good live too..

on another note.. slayer, your going to opeth arent you? any sign of your tickets yet? neither me or Brandon (guy from work im going down with) have got ours yet..

Nah, can't make it mate; Money and College being the reasons why.

I am however going to the Motorhead + Clutch gig in Portsmouth in late November, which I know will be just as awesome if not better.:p

Superjoint Ritual - It Takes No Guts

What an utterly under-rated band this is. :(

mark thorpe said:

Opeth? That's wicked, i wouldn't mind seeing them in concert if they ever came to Canada...well hopefully you guys get your tickets.

Opeth isant very good live. The music is amazing, but they put on a pretty boring show, at least thats what I thought when I saw them.

Anyways what im listening to.. Just Another Crazy Clic-Three 6 Mafia Featuring Icp and Twizted.

Infin1ty said:
Opeth isant very good live. The music is amazing, but they put on a pretty boring show, at least thats what I thought when I saw them.

I think they were very good when I saw them a few months ago.

And speaking of Opeth, right now listening to Serenity Painted Death.

Mistress - In Disgust We Trust

Any fans of utter noise, this is the band for you. They're playing my local (The Gander) with uprising Grindcore act Narcosis in mid November.

Oh, and for you UK'ers, Mistress were the band that played the Xmas songs to Bill Bailey's team for the Xmas '05 edition of Never Mind The Buzzcocks.

Trivium Nate said:
Im listening to Triviums new Crusade Album :) major ownage!

major crap if u ask me. But everyone has different taste in music, though I do like the earlier trivium albums.

np: Pantera - Hollow

Back
Top Bottom