Mouse And Keyboard Cancel Eachother Out

culexor

Daemon Poster
Ok so recently I tried to open up a program and it froze and got all messed up, I reinstalled it, then restarted my computer. I then opened the program (wolfenstein enemy territory) and it worked, I had to redo the settings and all and then once I got into a game, the mouse and keyboard wouldnt work at the same time, i would be holding down w to go forward and then i would move my mouse, but when i moved my mouse i stopped moving forward until i stopped moving my mouse. I then opened up a text file and randomly typed and moved the mouse at the same time, same problem. my keyboard is wireless and about 7 months old its a logitech cordless desktop ex 110

ps- i already tried reinstalling the drivers, the program "setpoint" and tried a system restore

thanks in advance

So are they both cordless?... cuz they could be interfering with each other... try putting a corded mouse on and see what happens... also try their website and see if theres an updated driver for them

If they are cordless, then try moving the receivers as far away from each other as possible.

Yea all the answers posted so far are correct, at work i have a wireless mouse + Keyboard and so does my work mate next to me. Now both are the same type. Now from time to time, his mouse would take over my pointer on my screen (only for afew seconds). Wireless is not a perfect tech yet..

yeah, they both are wireless and use the same reciever (they came in a set) i have no idea wether i can change the frequency or channel or whatever......wait! OMG!
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYYYY! Thanks all, i guess it was just temporary......

thanks

Hey,

I have the same mouse and keyboard package, what are your comments on the mouse? Mine are, that it is the worst thing ive ever used, and it looks and feels like an egg lol. I hate the mouse!!!! that said, i love the keyboard, i seem to type a lot faster on it than others.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom