Drinking

lankygiant16 said:
As long as you arent 95lbs....you wont feel any different with 2 beers. Also it isnt a problem until you find yourself wanting more and more. Then you see that you cant go A DAY w/o one beer. If you feel confident you could stop drinking (cold turkey)....then its not a problem.

Maybee two american beers, but alot of beer is 5-6% which you would feel two of.

Okay, now for my crazy drinking story. I finished a 26'er of 80 proof vodka at toronto pride.

I'm drunk in public, underage, and aroused. I give 8 cops a strip show and than someone pretends to give me a BJ, infront of the 8 cops. I got photo proof of this as well if anyone doesnt believe me.

EDIT: Photo proof. DONT CLICK IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT

edit: post photos of yourself (or anyone else) recieving oral sex again (simulated or not) and I'll ban you. the description was enough

DJ-CHRIS said:
Maybee two american beers, but alot of beer is 5-6% which you would feel two of.

Okay, now for my crazy drinking story. I finished a 26'er of 80 proof vodka at toronto pride.

I'm drunk in public, underage, and aroused. I give 8 cops a strip show and than someone pretends to give me a BJ, infront of the 8 cops. I got photo proof of this as well if anyone doesnt believe me.

EDIT: Photo proof. DONT CLICK IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT
http://www.s94970138.onlinehome.us/eyecandy/tpride2006/bj.jpg
lol, i wish i cud unsee it lmao
thats so awsum, i wanna go get drunk now, damn gota wait till saturday...

i hope this isnt getting out of hand..... well im drinking now and am not gonna stop........... nah im obviously kidding. just woke up and cannot even be bothered to make food yet ... let alone drink lol :(

Yeah two a day is fine. I don't drink unless i'm out to get hammered, hahah i hardly ever have just two beer, if i don't drink to get drunk or i don't drink at all which is close to once every 2 months.

where did you get the idea that you'd feel the stronger beers?
after just two?

lightweight!

I also assume you're talking about drinking pints (500ml) as well. not those dodgy stubby (25cl) bottles, or the 330ml bottles...

Back
Top Bottom