Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bädgêr™ said:
Gave you a red for posting this:

QQ more plz. Thanks.

Anywho...

There should be a way to see who gives you a rep point though, whether good or bad. You should have the right to know who's giving you +1kudos or -1kudos. And we should call them kudos, not rep points. Most other websites use Kudo count, which sounds pretty cool and hell, it rocks.

Sytheious said:
QQ more plz. Thanks.

Anywho...

There should be a way to see who gives you a rep point though, whether good or bad. You should have the right to know who's giving you +1kudos or -1kudos.

I disagree. Some people would definitely just give a neg rep to the one who gave them the neg rep. And then again that person would get pissed because he did nothing bad and still got a neg rep. I think u can see where I'm going.
Though then again chances are that this won't happen much, but I still think that reps should remain anonymous.

Guys, don't be worrying about rep, please, we all know who the goodies & baddies are, without any green bar. For example, Brookfield could have the worst rep record here, infact, if he had red bars, I would still know he's a nice guy, alot nicer than other people!

Those stack of limes are just things for me. I know my people personally, so I would know that Maurice or you James are nice guys. Green limes are not to direct me.

If you take a moment to think, you'll agree that they look like this sour fruit.

joxley1990 said:
Guys, don't be worrying about rep, please, we all know who the goodies & baddies are, without any green bar. For example, Brookfield could have the worst rep record here, infact, if he had red bars, I would still know he's a nice guy, alot nicer than other people!
As a matter of fact, I have 15 green, 3 reds & a blue, thanks James for your kind words.

LambOfGod said:
yea i have 5 Blue ones and 3 Green.

the Blue ones are Rep from new users i take it?
No, the blue ones are neutral rep. It means you got a positive and a negative rep on that particular post.

I always post my name when I give rep, positive or negative. I think I've only given like 1 negative rep the whole time anyway.

Tommy Boy said:
No, the blue ones are neutral rep. It means you got a positive and a negative rep on that particular post.

I always post my name when I give rep, positive or negative. I think I've only given like 1 negative rep the whole time anyway.
The sender is automatically shown, I know you, yourself, can't see this, & I think that's wrong, it's like getting an official notice, but prevented from opening the envelope, one of my negs was given by a member that I had banned.

Tommy Boy said:

Thanks man for the rep man,

but dude, i got a blue rep in this post what did i say that could even possibly deserve a negative rep?

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=463542#post463542

i mean there was only 4 posts total! and mine had good information and that was it. ???? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom