Why do you stay at CF?

well i would love nothing more to leave this hell hole but i'm on an IV that is directly hooked to my heart and it transmits CF threads and such. if i do not answer them i die :(

jk lmao, when i first came here i was a complete noob on everything but now a year later i have learned so much from these people so thats really why i stay.

Ronco Rox said:
well i would love nothing more to leave this hell hole but i'm on an IV that is directly hooked to my heart and it transmits CF threads and such. if i do not answer them i die :(

jk lmao, when i first came here i was a complete noob on everything but now a year later i have learned so much from these people so thats really why i stay.

Exactly!

...I mean the first part.

Lol that just made me think..

Its a great learing place. And we even have PC's!

IDK why.. lol

because we lvoe this forum and the embers except me im the outsider so to speak :D
Ive learned a lot while being here

ArrizX said:
Man, I love you all too!!

Anyways *clears throat*

Because im a mod.

Loooveefest! :p

Soo...yeuh.

To be honest, I don't know why I really stay here. There is just something special about this forums that makes me keep coming back to it. Rather weird...

I stay here because no one in my school knows what a tower/case or a monitor is... :rolleyes:

Ok, maybe that was exaggerated a little bit, but no one in my school knows anything whatsoever about computers and for the most part, no one plays PC games. Mainly just the Xbox 360, which I don't have. Also, this is quite an active and kind message board. Populated partially because of the fact that it comes up first in Google under "Computer Forums." :p That's how I first found it.

Also, I'm continually learning about computers in general: how they work, what parts are good and what aren't, and eventually I might start taking on some programming languages. I'm most likely going to get a career in something dealing with computers or some mathematical field, as my name sort of implies. Research physicist, maybe? :D Doubt it, but if I end up a genius, I might head that route.

Haha, yeah. That was how I found this place. Google! :p

If I remember correctly, my first post was a question about RAM being single or dual channel. :p That was for my first computer build, the one computer I'm still using and upgrading to this day. Heck, I'm using it right now as I type this post. :p

alvino said:
Haha, yeah. That was how I found this place. Google! :p

If I remember correctly, my first post was a question about RAM being single or dual channel. :p That was for my first computer build, the one computer I'm still using and upgrading to this day. Heck, I'm using it right now as I type this post. :p

Heh, I remember my first post...I was asking about a Hauppage PVR-150 TV Tuner, if it was good, and if the beta drivers for X64 were any good. I made the mistake of putting it in the "General Electricals" section, and got no replies. I didn't start posting again until over 2 or 3 months later, I think. :p

Back
Top Bottom