printer

very i have an old one (like 1999) still works like new, and goes pretty fast too!

OMG, please get an HP!!!!!!! Go to Walmart and they have a freaking HP all in one printer, scanner, copy for $48.99!!!!! I missed that deal one week after I already bought my new printer, damn. If that's not available, there's always the HP 3940 for $45. I have that one and also bought it from Walmart. Newegg charge too much for tax and shipping since I live in California. Cheaper to buy it from the store that have the exact same printer.

Don't buy anything til you've checked out how much the cartridges are. I used to have a lexmark, and the cartridges (even compatibles) were around £20 each. It was cheaper in the end to buy a new printer.

Here's the model I'm talking about:

HP Deskjet F335 All-in-One Print, Copy, Scan
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&upc=0088278058920&pid=_Froogle

Prety good specs for the price. I also checked into the ink price and it's unbelievably cheap compared to a standard printer. The black and white are like $11-12 using HP direct ink. Color is $15, making this printer a great buy. For the HP 3940 like the one I have, it cost much more. Color is like $28 for mine and black is $18, whew. Significant difference in price, yet, the F335 spits out paper much faster than the 3940 model. If you go aftermarket ink prices, you can get them for like $5 :p, but don't trust them to work that good. I purchased a couple ink cartrdiges before at inksell.com and whoa, they sure are crappy quality. They don't work, period. Maybe I just got a bad batch.

Back
Top Bottom