My Laptop is screwed. :\

Compute101

BSOD
My laptop is a Gateway Solo. And I go to install windows and the battery is fully charged and The blue screens COmes up and it says on the left Finshing Installation After that it says 39 Min. Left. After liek 5 minutes or 10 min. The monitor Shuts off. Ill have a Video soon to show you. Email me if you want the video. PLEASE HELP ME :mad:

Compute101 said:
My laptop is a Gateway Solo. And I go to install windows and the battery is fully charged and The blue screens COmes up and it says on the left Finshing Installation After that it says 39 Min. Left. After liek 5 minutes or 10 min. The monitor Shuts off. Ill have a Video soon to show you. Email me if you want the video. PLEASE HELP ME :mad:
didn't you already make a thread on this? Anyway, send the video to elctrowz@ptd.net

Raffaz said:
Plug it in
now that i think about it, that actually might work, my laptop manual always says to make sure the laptop is plugged into the outlet when performing longer system tasks like that.

^Mike^ said:
now that i think about it, that actually might work, my laptop manual always says to make sure the laptop is plugged into the outlet when performing longer system tasks like that.

I told him this in the other post he done mate :)

Compute101 said:
I do plug it in while it is doing the Installation....

Why not tell us that then? The more information you give us, the better we can help you.

HOw long after teh moniter turns off, do u turn off the computer? or does it turn itself off and stay off?

if i remember correctly there is a warning saying the screen may go black durring windows install, so unless its like taht for over a minute, there might not even be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom