Christmas shopping

David Lindon

Golden Master
I've noticed a few place are already advertising about christmas shopping and I'm planning on getting mine done early this year and not in a rush. Anyone else planning ahead?

Well, I don't have to buy too much, only for mum, dad, brother, etc - close family more or less. I do want to get it out the way though, while i've got the money. Im buying my dad one of those days either rally driving, or F1 driving..can't decide. Im buying my mum an electronic photo frame, and my brother an xbox 360; so im just doing it all at john lewis..

If I ever get a job, all I'll need to buy is my dad, a home theater, my mother, 1GB DDR400 and my sister, a DVD burner...and maybe something for me...say a 600W PSU for that Core 2 Quadro.

I just tested my brothers 19" LCD monitor today since it just came, that's what my parents bought for him. I still gota find some stuff to give for christmas yet

Yes, I'm planning on doing it all early, but if I do or not...

Main things I buy online, which is easy, but bits and pieces I buy when I see usually.

I'm just glad Chistmas is at our house this year, as last year I bought my husband a new computer, which I had to hide, then smuggle into a car, and out again the other end, without him guessing!

My aunt start shoppin in january (im not kiddin). I leave it till xmas eve normally lol

I'm probably just going to buy something for my brother, sister, mom and my grandparents. I have no idea what I'm going to get, but I won't start shopping until say the 15th of december. Though if I see something nice then I'll buy it already just to make sure that I remember to buy it. :D

I have a lot of people to buy for so I'm looking for deals on things now. I haven't asked for any christmas lists yet. I'll be looking around for good chrismas gifts though.

My mum plans to do all hers online this year, but there is no fun in that, I love late night shopping..I mean, there's just no fun in late night sitting at putta, I do that anyway!

joxley1990 said:
My mum plans to do all hers online this year, but there is no fun in that, I love late night shopping..I mean, there's just no fun in late night sitting at putta, I do that anyway!
lol i know! my mom wants to do it all early this year, and im like, then i dont get to fight with old women over stuff at the mall!

Back
Top Bottom