Small annoyances

The Sheep

In Runtime
This has been annoying me, and puzzling me for a long time. Why is the number pad on a computer and a calculator the opposite way round to the number pad on telephones?

I don't really expect an answer, just wanted to moan about it, as I use both a great deal (mainly for work), and often end up typing drivel if I'm not consentrating.

So, while I'm moaning, does anyone else have small annoyances they would like explained?

huh i never realized that, i just checked my phone lol

one of my pet peeves are messy wires. i can't stand them. i have a glass desk and it is very open so you can see all the wires from my computer. so one day i straightend all them out and zip tied them into on batch. took me like an hour but i'm happy with it :)

The Sheep said:
This has been annoying me, and puzzling me for a long time. Why is the number pad on a computer and a calculator the opposite way round to the number pad on telephones?

I don't really expect an answer, just wanted to moan about it, as I use both a great deal (mainly for work), and often end up typing drivel if I'm not consentrating.

So, while I'm moaning, does anyone else have small annoyances they would like explained?

You have got far to much spare time on ya hands mate lol :)

No, really! It's not spare time, it's work, and it's driving me mad! I spend 2 hours adding up using the computer number pad, I go to ring a a customer, and it's all backwards!

Why do curl jockeys curl in the power rack?

Thats every power lifters biggest annoyance.

don't even get me started on little annoyances , i can probably come up with a sh*t load of them. life always has a way of throwing you a curve ball, or sucker punching you when you least expected it.

one of the biggest pet peave of mine is the fact that alot of street lights are timed so that you only have enough time to go from one light to the next.

so it feels like your stopping every 5 minutes...no wonder traffic is so backed up these days...Arggggg

Small annoyances to me....I hate messy desktops on computers, messy desks, and just slobs in general. And since I've recently found out I have sinus allergies, I have come to hate dust. I hate when it rains, I hate when it snows, I love the sunshine and warm weather.

It also annoys me when people don't do things the way they were intended to be done and when people don't put things back where they belong so you can find them. Can't think of any examples right now, but thats one of my biggest pet peeves of all.

Back
Top Bottom