Why do you stay at CF?

Reasons are in the order of importance as well.

1. Professional enivorment, I hate the forums like "H3q53523 nooberihsee" yall know what I'm talking about.
2. Members, honestly we are all mature, educated people. We don't got that 11 year old ass who is like haha I want to become a hAck3r5 1337 dude! or cussing every sentence (granted a cuss word here and there is ok)
3. The structure.

Nik00117 said:
Reasons are in the order of importance as well.

1. Professional enivorment, I hate the forums like "H3q53523 nooberihsee" yall know what I'm talking about.
2. Members, honestly we are all mature, educated people. We don't got that 11 year old ass who is like haha I want to become a hAck3r5 1337 dude! or cussing every sentence (granted a cuss word here and there is ok)
3. The structure.

do 11 year olds even no about the site?

I've been on computer forums where its plagued with a young audience which is full of a bunch of idiots

I been here almost 1 year. Well close to it only a few months. I like going here becuase I like helping people that post questions like "How I overclock my card" "What type of motherboard should I go" etc.. When your just on XPC, everyone is already smart at this stuff so noone post those questions

I come here when i've got the time..when im sat at home, on putta, with nothing to do..

We have some top convo's in social, and there are some thread in general which I can answer..I've got to know a few people as well..

Nik00117 said:
I've been on computer forums where its plagued with a young audience which is full of a bunch of idiots

Ummm...that's what CF is. Take a look at the age. last time I checked it was from 13-60 and a VAST majority of that is between 14-25. That's young, and the iggnorance is plentiful.

im 16. Im really nice and Have a problem. I been abusing CF by posting and helping people

Back
Top Bottom