Drinking

UK31337 said:
UK31337 is drunk again, so here goes...

I have in my room currently:

2x cans of Tennent's Lager
1x can of Carling (I'm currently drinking the other one)
1x bottle of Absinthe
1.5x bottles of vodka
3x cans Guinness
0.5x bottles of Tesco Value Brandy
3x bottles of white wine
1x bottle of Monty Python Holy Grail Ale (I drank the other one).

So yeah, you're all lightweights! I know somebody who literally managed this in one night, and I saw him do it:

1 litre of vodka
20x cans Stella Artois
2x double black After Shock
1x bottle American Budweiser
2x double Absinthe

and God only knows what else. He wasn't hungover at all, it was unreal.

Drink as much as you want. Regret it when you sober up. Never fails, just ensure ye olde liver still works fine, and you'll be fine!!!!!
So that's why you call yourself the unfriendly one, but I'm sure you dont post while drunk, being a mod, any member who did would soon be told his fortune, by you probably, er, do you have regular checks on your liver, & kidneys are very important, many medium to heavy drinkers face a lifetime of dialysis, due to kidney failure, even then, they still drink, causing the other one to fail, then it's curtains, you have your whole life ahead of you, don't be so flippant about such a serious subject, perhaps surprisingly, I'd miss you.

Indeed, I know someone who's now 30 and who body is completly buggered because of the amount of drink and drugs that he's done...

anyway.
a bottle of smirnoff ice is 1.5 units, (according to the label) so two bottles a day is 3 units, which falls at the guidline maximum allowance for a day for an adult male. (3 units for men, 2 units for women).

Indeed everyone has at one point in their life drank a little too much...
I remember going to a party with a bottle of vodka, and some beers,
drinking all my beers, a whole bottle of vodka percy, a heap load of other beers and some more spirits.
i regretted it the next day whilst I was trying to sleep in a supermarket car park in the middle of the day before I had to go to work.

2x cans of Tennent's Lager
yes, but that's the minimum leagal requirement for the scottish!

meh, i drink quite a bit, and it hasnt effected me (except mabye a beer belly.. but thats got more ot do with the amount of exercise i dont do), with my job going as it is at the moment, a few cans in the evening is perfect to calm me down, and get me ready for the next day.. oh the joys of having such wonderful managers...

ive drunk far too much on many occasions.. especially download, i have no idea what happened after about 10.00 saturday night.. or how the hell i ended up (nearly) in my tent.. that was a great day :)..

mark thorpe said:
meh, i drink quite a bit, and it hasnt effected me (except mabye a beer belly.. but thats got more ot do with the amount of exercise i dont do), with my job going as it is at the moment, a few cans in the evening is perfect to calm me down, and get me ready for the next day.. oh the joys of having such wonderful managers...

ive drunk far too much on many occasions.. especially download, i have no idea what happened after about 10.00 saturday night.. or how the hell i ended up (nearly) in my tent.. that was a great day :)..

lmao...drinking can be bad or good you just need to no how to control it

Nothing?, Vodka?, keep that up, & you're dead, the classic Russian is 40%, 80 proof..........that is seriously s-t-r-o-n-g, man.

.75 liter two bottle not too much i've done two bottles of vodka in a day 40% well over a 14 or 15 hour period with a few beerse.

Now daily 2 bottles of vodka and you got issues.

I don't drink on a day when I have school the next day, if I do it'll be abeer at most. I don't considering 2 smiroff ice a day a bad thing, however I wouldn't do it.

mark thorpe said:

Iv'e drunk far too much on many occasions.. especially download, i have no idea what happened after about 10.00 saturday night.. or how the hell i ended up (nearly) in my tent.. that was a great day :)..
I'm continually surprised at you Mark, but you have to to have time to unwind, just check on your liver & kidneys regularly, as I said to UK, yes, you heard right, UK.

Brookfield said:
I'm continually surprised at you Mark, but you have to to have time to unwind, just check on your liver & kidneys regularly, as I said to UK, yes, you heard right, UK.

You think that's bad? You should have seen him at the Download Festival (that he mentioned in his post). He was an utter mess on that Saturday night. I didn't even hear from him through the whole of Sunday cos he collapsed in his car for pretty much the whole day.

Slayer said:
You think that's bad? You should have seen him at the Download Festival (that he mentioned in his post). He was an utter mess on that Saturday night. I didn't even hear from him through the whole of Sunday cos he collapsed in his car for pretty much the whole day.
Tee-hee, he'll just l-o-v-e you for disclosing this
claps.gif

Brookfield said:
Tee-hee, he'll just l-o-v-e you for disclosing this
claps.gif

Nothing more or less than the general ripping I've already given him on CF for it, if you look in the right places. ;)

Back
Top Bottom