Idea!

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
This idea struct me. What about the grandma who wnats to check her e-mail and is using windows 98? What if her computer breaks and she wants a new one. Well I got a idea for my business I BUY USED PARTS. Like for example lets say you got some old parts laying around wanna get rid of them. Come to me I'll pay you a little for them. Like 512 MB of ram any speed 20 bucks or something cd drives 5 or something. I will mark all parts with a number then put them in storage when I get enough parts I'll buy the case and a OS and build a rig i'll go back to my record look at how much each part cost and charge a mark up (Prob fairly high if the parts cost me like 200 bucks i'd end up change like 250 or something)

Or even this could work with higher end machines.

But a few catches
The computer won't have a warranty, however i'll give it 1 free maintance call. So if it breaks I'll fix it for free once. Also no warranty, if your PSU fires I won't replace it for free (labor for free if its your free maintaince)

I'm not going warranty a computer built from used parts. And its not going be somthing that I hide. I'll tell the customer straight up, the parts are used I do not warranty a single thing on this machine.

In this country (England) you would probably get government funding if you wanted to start up a business recycling old computers. I wouldn't even go down the road of paying too much for your parts, rather 'I am willing to take your old rubbish broken computer away absolutely free!'

I don't want a P2 system, I don't was 168 pin ram. I want revalitly modern stuff. LIke 184 pin ram, 478 sockets 939 etc. But nothing to high end.

Back
Top Bottom