Why do you stay at CF?

I come here to try and learn about computers and how the work and to come and get help with computers, and to everyone ina while post up my problems and try and get solutions I love this site and hte members Ive ben here a while now to

We have a good community and we have manged to keep out the 11 year old kids who put the F word atleast 3 times in every sentence. Overall most of the people here are friendly and nice guys.

And I like to help people, and this is a great way to kill time.

this looked like the most organized forum and i liked its features, such as the rep system.
There is always things in technology to learn, things to share, and questions to answer and have answered.

(fills in the spare time at work also :D )

I Come every once in a while..but im mainly here to feel warm and fuzzy inside :) Lol as someone else has said..but serioiusly..its just the constant challenge of helping other people and making new friends.

just for something to do during my spare time. There's usually some good antics going on in the social lounge so i reside mostly there when im on.

Sytheious said:
Since I'm allowed one "BUMP" a day...BUMP. Bump Up My Post plz.

no, your allowed to bump after over 24 hours, and only if its an impoartant thread. no double posting..

Back
Top Bottom